SpikePitPlaySetSpikePitPlaySet

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Through The Warp [Old Version] Through The Warp [Old Version]

I thought I would check out your other game as you suggested, and I got to say this is pretty good! It definitely has the look and feel of an old atari game, it controls well, and the music isn't bad.

I did have a little trouble with the large size of the frame, but I did manage to get the game playable by editing the page source and resizing the game to 960 by 560. I know you lost the source files so changing that might be impossible, but I thought I'd mention it just in case. I would have gone fullscreen, but apparently fullscreen functions aren't available to me.

But yeah, this was a fun game with challenging gameplay and a solid idea.

AssRGBGnome responds:

Thanks for checking out the game, really means a lot :) Also Thanks for the awesome score and compliment of "Feel of an old Atari game", that just made my day. Unfortunately when I developed this I didn't realize that I designed it and made it in it's entirety a resolution of 1920x1080...A resolution only half of people have. And so If I were to change it, it would not scale like an aspect ratio because it is resolution specific. The Full screen function is either because you don't have unity web player, or it screwed with the resolution when you zoomed out. But either way thanks for the awesome review! I appreciate you taking time out of your day to check out the game, and seeing/caring enough to see what's going on my page. I'm making another game soon where it's a game like Limbo, and Inside. Alot of passion is going in this next project so stick around man, Thanks and have a fantastic day :)

Teh Random Quiz Teh Random Quiz

Plain background, no images, no music, quiz game format. Gives the impression that no effort was put into this.

AssRGBGnome responds:

To Be honest This is just a gate way to my third game which is going to be an actual game that isn't like this at all. Sorry you didn't like it, but my first game is actually a game, Might wanna check that out? Have a great day man, sorry for the inconveniences. By the way even from me this game sucks. it's a filler game that I just had fun making.

Secret games in Flash 8 Secret games in Flash 8

got it on my 3rd try

But thats because I know how to zoom in on those tiny pixels. To make it even clearer, the dot in the "i" is made of 4 pixels in a square, to find the games you have to click on the lower-left pixel in the dot.

jeRemias responds:

You got it ! xD
naaaa is not so hard

Magic Bubble Magic Bubble

What's wrong?

for some reason the guy won't shoot!

Futurama Bender SB Futurama Bender SB

ugh...

not much here... the sound is low-quality, like you held a mic up to a TV. The whole "gansta" theme doesn't really look that good and makes it hard to read. If you want to make a good SB you need more clips and an easier to read font wouldn't hurt

espitia805 responds:

i didnt record those sounds i found them in a futurama website and yea i figured the font would be hard to read but i couldnt change it cuz i erased the file i made it in so i couldt edit it.thx for your harsh criticizism i will make sure to fix my mistakes if i make another soundboard

Clash'N Slash v2 Clash'N Slash v2

I would download it but....

Its a very good game and very addictive and I really want to download it. However
the download is PC only and because I use a Macintosh I can't try it!
If you made this in flash then you should be able to export as a macintosh projector.

[old] Learn Japanese! [old] Learn Japanese!

one problem..

just use a continue button, that will make it perfect

Cursor Thief live Cursor Thief live

cool! but.....

the cursor is always a windows white-arrow-with-black-line and doesn't match mine (black-arrow-with-white-line) I think there's a php script that detects the operating system of a computer, then you use an if statement to tell if the computer is Mac or PC. The cursor he steals should end up being black or white.

Balance Pencil Balance Pencil

well..

theres a steep learning curve but after that it great and the lifesaver function is really useful!

2d Asteroids 2d Asteroids

loved the music

there are a few bugs but its still good